Monday, August 31, 2009

A reason for everything..

My love of fashion has led me to a little project I have named "The Chains of Love" to help get the bills paid. Every piece featured here is for sale and I am also taking orders if you would like a piece altered or made in a different colour. The collection is going to consist of head pieces, fringe bracelets and necklaces, body chains, ankle chains, rings.. and possibly leg chains (if I can figure them out!)
My name is Melissa, I am a mother of 2 boys and a fashion junkie. So please pull up a chair and take a look around! Feel free to leave any comment or suggestions. I need your feedback!!!
Also I apologize for the quality of my pics. My camera is ancient and Art won't buy me a new one yet...*sigh*

I will post better modeling pics when I get some, and for now my fingers hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment