Monday, July 5, 2010

Branching out

So after seeing some pics of Anna Dello Russo in her more then awesome lace dresses,


I decided, maybe, just maybe I could do this for a fashion week launch party I'm attending this week.  Having very minimal sewing skills and no pattern ( I used the shape from an American Apparel long sleeved tee) this is the almost finished product (sorry for the iphone pic)  I even made the sleeves ultra long!

 I have tea stained this baby for a vintage look and let me say.. success!!


I will get the SO to take some pics of her today if he gets a chance :)  Then I thought MAYBE I could sew on some little glass crystals all over it, we'll see..
a peek at my fav working area.. my livingroom!  but only when i'm home alone..



Today I am going to whip up a missoni-ish tank dress in a gorgeous stretch knit material in blues!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh... both look very promising, can't wait to see the end result.
    And nice shoes! :-)

    http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete