Monday, January 10, 2011

it's like shopping

My husband really despises the fact that pretty much keep everything, in the clothes dept. that is.  So while tidying up my basement and going through the rack of clothes I have hanging up, I found these skirts!  The dark one is totally perfect for now! My aunt purchased it for me like 10 years ago and it's made from vintage scarves and has spots of beading and sequins all over.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one I scooped up about 8 years ago and will look so beautiful in the spring or fall, I might remove or shorten the under layer on this one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


ALSO!!!
I found a pair of knock off Lita's (I wouldn't dare do this to my authentic ones!) so I'm going to stud them up today a la Anastase and throw them up in the shop! Anyone want to claim them??
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment